Our contact details: Name: Olico Ltd Address: 11th Floor, 3 Piccadilly Place, Manchester, M1 3BN Phone Number: 0330 133 1094 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it:
- Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Providing information on our services including quotations, prices and product information We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Your location when you visit our website via your IP address (information given is of local geographical area only, not specific address details) We use the information that you have given us in order to provide information on our services, quotations and prices.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored via our secure website host and/or email servers. We keep any information you provide to us for a period of 12 (twelve) months. We will then dispose your information securely.
Your data protection rights Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Date: 10/03/2021 Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk